Support & Resources
For more than a decade, S.P.E.E.C.H. has been working with families and the Northern Gold Coast community providing a broad range of speech pathology services including:
- Group programs
- Individual therapy
- Working in schools
- Student speech pathology clinics
- Collaborating with early childhood education centres
- Networking with other allied health and education services
- Therapy at S.P.E.E.C.H is about having fun and developing relationships with families to build the confidence of children and young people to communicate and interact with others at home, school and in the community.
- Saying their first words
- Making new speech sounds
- Starting to make sentences
3-5 KINDY / PRE-Prep
- Using clear speech
- Grammatically correct sentences
- Growing their vocabulary
5-11 PRIMARY SCHOOL
- Reading home readers
- Writing sentences
- Having friends in the playground
12+ HIGH SCHOOL
- Negotiating friendships
- Completing assignments
- Having conversations
- Why isn’t my child talking?
- Help me understand what my child needs.
- Should I send my child to school next year?
- I need help with my child’s behaviour.
- How do I help my child play with other children?
- My child has just had grommets and needs help with their speaking and listening.
- I need a letter for the doctor.
- The school needs a report about my child.
- The teacher asked for an assessment.
- I have an NDIS plan.
- My child is having trouble learning at school.
- Should my child repeat a grade?